Title 52 - Oil & Gas Code
As used in the Oklahoma Liquefied Petroleum Gas Research, Marketing and Safety Act:
1. "Commission" means the Oklahoma Liquefied Petroleum Gas Research, Marketing and Safety Commission;
2. "Cargo container" means any receptacle mounted on a transport vehicle, including a bobtail or semitrailer designed and used for the transportation or storage of liquefied petroleum gas, but shall not include the motor fuel tank of the vehicle;
3. "First sale" means the first transaction within the State of Oklahoma in which ownership of odorized liquefied petroleum gas transfers from seller to purchaser;
4. “Importer” means the owner of odorized liquefied petroleum gas (LP gas) at the time of entry into this state from another state or from outside the United States;
5. "Liquefied petroleum gas (LP gas)" means any material that is composed predominantly of any of the following hydrocarbons or mixtures of hydrocarbons: propane, propylene, normal butane, isobutane or butylenes;
6. "Loading rack" means any material handling facility where LP gas is loaded into cargo containers, including, but not limited to, gas processing plants, refineries, underground and aboveground bulk storage facilities, pipeline terminals and unattended LP gas dispensing facilities;
7. "Loading rack operator" means the owner or any person or entity controlling the day-to-day operations of the facility. When this person or entity is not the person or entity invoicing the first sale of odorized LP gas dispensed into a cargo container at a loading rack, the person or entity invoicing the first sale of odorized LP gas dispensed into a cargo container at a loading rack shall be considered the loading rack operator;
8. "Person" means any individual, group of individuals, or any partnership, corporation, association, cooperative, or employee thereof, or any other entity; and
9. "Time of import" means the time of entry into the State of Oklahoma from another state or from outside the United States.
Added by Laws 1994, c. 146, § 2, eff. July 1, 1994. Amended by Laws 1995, c. 303, § 1, eff. July 1, 1995; Laws 1998, c. 91, § 1, eff. Nov. 1, 1998; Laws 2002, c. 202, § 6, eff. July 1, 2002.