Title 52 - Oil & Gas Code
As used in this act:
1. "Commission" means the Corporation Commission of Oklahoma;
2. "Energy resource assets" means assets located in this state which consist of oil, gas, coal and other hydrocarbons in solid, liquid or gaseous form or any combinations of such forms, any rights for the exploration, development or production of such assets, and any tangible assets used in the exploration, development, production, refining, processing, transportation or transmission by pipeline or other common carrier of any of the foregoing;
3. "Person" means and includes natural persons, firms, partnerships, companies, corporations, associations, common law trusts, statutory trusts and other concerns by whatever name known or howsoever organized, formed or created;
4. "Transfer" means a disposition for value of:
a. any energy resource assets, or
b. any ownership interest in any person, other than a natural person, directly or indirectly owning or controlling any such asset;
5. "Transferee" means a person, and any person or persons acting in concert or participating with or controlling such a person, who offers or agrees to acquire in a transfer, or who acquires in a transfer, energy resource assets, or an ownership interest in any person, other than a natural person, directly or indirectly owning or controlling energy resource assets; and
6. "Transferor" means a person who owns or controls, directly or indirectly, energy resource assets proposed to be acquired in a transfer, as defined in subparagraph a of paragraph 4 of this section, or a person who owns or controls energy resource assets in which an ownership interest is proposed to be acquired in a transfer as defined in subparagraph b of paragraph 4 of this section.
Added by Laws 1985, c. 2, § 3, emerg. eff. Feb. 13, 1985.